Tuesday 16 July 2013

BLOG SALE BY SUSHMITA !

Hi.
On behalf of sushmita , one of my friend...I am posting Sushmita's sale post in my blog !

All the stuffs are used once or twice unless mention brand new.
It is open to Indian residents only and it will remain open until all products are sold.
I prefer both NEFT transfer or cash deposit.
Pictures taken of all the stuffs in current condition.
Shipping is flat rate Rs.100/-
Tracking id will be provided.
Open to Indian residents.
It's all about first come first basis...
DO COMMENT BELOW FIRST FOLLOWED BY MAILED ME WITHIN 24 HOURS AT sushmita255@gmail.com to confirm your purchase.
Once you confirm don't back step please :) 

Happy Shopping :)

NOTE:- ALL THE STUFFS ARE BELONG TO SUSHMITA. ANY QUERY REGARDING ANYTHING ASK SUSHMITA AS MAKE AND BEAUTY WON'T TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY REGARDING ANYTHING OF THIS BLOG SALE...IT IS JUST A FRIENDLY GESTURE ! :)

SP. OF THIS 32 LIP GLOSS SET IS RS.299/-

S.P. IS RS.100/-

S.P. IS RS.50/-RESERVED

S.P. IS RS.650/-

S.P. IS RS.50/-

S.P. IS RS.100/-

S.P. IS RS.99/-

S.P. IS RS.199/-

S.P. IS RS.500/-

S.P. IS RS.120/-

S.P. IS RS.99/- RESERVED

S.P. IS RS.50/-

S.P. IS RS.250/-

S.P. IS RS.150/-

S.P. IS RS.60/-

S.P. IS RS.50/-

S.P. IS RS.199/- RESERVED

S.P. IS RS.200/- RESERVED

S.P. IS RS.500/-
 SO START COMMENTING :) 
To see more see here in fb link to get a detail info of Sushmita's product !
 http://www.facebook.com/sushmitamagic/media_set?set=a.600702229951500.1073741827.100000351855395&type=3

5 comments:

  1. REvlon Raspberry Pie and MAC dupe for me plz

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure. :) Mail me at sushmita255@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Book for me :
    Revlon Raspberry Pie
    MAC dupe
    Lotus pink Hypnotica
    Faces poppy red

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time i visit here. I found so much entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work.

    Makeup and Beauty India

    ReplyDelete

Leave your lovely comments below to cheer me up always :)