Wednesday 26 June 2013

My June Vellvette Bag/Box

Hey,
 I just got my Vellvette box today :) I guess I am the last one to get it :( this blue dart people often deliver me late :( 

Anyways this month theme was travel. And i am totally happy with the stuffs that i got !
although seeing other bloggers post I already guessed my bag to a bit and their was nothing surprise left for me still i will say that i loved each and every product...mmm not each and everything leaving one :P
Okay here are the stuffs that i got :)

  • JUST HERBS ADVANCED PIMPLE TREATMENT KIT.
  • LA SPLASH GLITTER EYELINER- PACIFIC OCEAN.
  • TONI & GUY DAILY STYLE CONDITIONER.
  • BONUS: I LOVE RASPBERRY AND BLACKBERRY.


Among them i don't like much the LA SPLASH GLITTER LINER  as it is not so pigmented or rather i will say it is somewhat look like glitter particles scattering in clear glossy liner .... :(

Leaving this one i love the rest of the stuffs specially the Just herb pimple treatment kit and the body wash and the condition? well, i have to try first before saying anything . 



Over in all i like this month vellvette box...oops ! not box ...it's a bag !
So what you got in your June Vellvette bag?

4 comments:

  1. I got exactly the same products except for the shower gel variant.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got very nice things!
    I have just started a contest on my blog, maybe you want to take a look.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your lovely comments below to cheer me up always :)